04 August 2008

Pair'o'socks and sunbeams

I have managed the other sock & the pair are now done - hoorah! Knitting with such weeny needles in the round does hurt my fingers after a while, so any socks in future are going to be on bigger needles. I have bought some yummy fuzzy Caressa in the same colours as the PJ's I made for myself - they will be the next socks when I find a suitable pattern.

The basketweave scarf is also complete! And I've finished all of the knitting for the lacy cardigan. Need to sew it all together now.


Also complete is the 3rd pinwale cord skirt and the niece's flanny cot sheets. Most of the mending is up to date as well - including hemming of work pants & jeans...

The two pink scarves are coming along, no work's been done on the green blankie. I spent some time this morning planning the next lot of knitting in a very sketchy sort of way. I need to have a closer look at what I should do next in the garment arena.

No comments: