22 July 2008
09 July 2008
- The grown up PJs x2 - tick
- The pinafore - tick
- One skirt - tick
- One pair'o'mittens finally sewn together - tick
- One Barbie dress mended - tick
- One flanny wrap & 3 mini-blankies for smallest niece - tick
- One pair of school mittens - found - hoorah!
- Another skirt - cut out ready for sewing
- Green throw blankie
- Basketweave scarf
- Pink scarf x2 (do you sense a theme here?)
- Lacy wrap cardi
- Mending my faux silk chinese style handbaggy
- Velveteen piggle
- bedsocks x3
- hemming a pair of work pants
- kids dresses x2
- blah blah secret knitting project
- fingerless mittens with fluffy edge - in pink of course
- another cushion cover - with cables
- cot sheets for niece
- pretty much all of the ancient knitting (ie: anything I started prior to 2006)
- and add the old unfinished sewing in here as well really...
06 July 2008
So easy and so cute...
The pattern is from the Spotlight Knitting Essentials mag, the yarn was either leftover bits & pieces from eons ago or a couple that were especially bought (bumpy multicolour one & the fuzzies - 1 ball each when they were on sale at Spotlight for about $2).
Now on with the rest of the to do list...