24 September 2008

Another pair o socks - nearly as addictive as scarves

Started on another pair of socks, making them up as I go along (somewhat) with some general guidance from a couple of patterns... The wool is Heirloom Jigsaw - it's self striping and looking very cute so far. I also finally bought the Socks, socks, socks book that I have been borrowing from the library every chance I get.

Still have a number of projects on the go - haven't done any work on the 2 pink scarves for a while now - need to get moving on those. The baby jacket in Jacaranda Biggan wool is coming along. I really like the selvedge detail on it - I may use that in plans to come.

Have sketched out some ideas for jackets & things to use up some of the stash, but haven't got the necessary headspace at the moment to take it any further than that.

No comments: