09 July 2007

Scarves are addictive...

So I'm halfway through pink scarf number 3... It's a double moss stitch interspersed with garter stitch (or is it the other way around?) and I have discovered that scarves are very addictive knitting. You only have about 19-25 stitches (if you are using big needles), you can play with patterns that are likely to bore you in big quantities, they don't use a huge quantity of wool and they are perfect to knit in front of the TV!

The summer cotton cardi is currently languishing beneath my ability to come up with a pattern for 167 stitches knitted up towards the hem - I'm sure I'll find something suitable when I'm looking for something else. I haven't dared start on the vest - must finish another project before starting on that. But here's a pic of the wool to keep me inspired...

No comments: