21 June 2009

bedsocks for me

Have cast on bedsocks with the lovely sock wool purchased at the craft show last weekend. The pinks and purples combine beautifully and the wool is lovely to work with. Once again I'm vaguely following the pattern purchased previously and making up the rest as I go along.

I've finished the sleeves of the cotton charity jumper - now there needs to be some sewing up, the collar knitted and then more sewing up and it's done.

Still need to get a plan together for a wrap/cardi/jumper for me. I have found a great pattern - but don't really have the right kind of wool for it, so I might need to make something to use up some of the ever expanding stash. I slipped again this weekend and bought some purply-green tweedy type yarn for an earflap beanie with plaits.

And really I need to pull apart the throw blanket and start again in plain garter stitch....

No comments: